2018 National Youth Leadership Training
What: National Youth Leadership Training is a national six day course for Scouts and Venturers which gives our youth a toolbox of leadership skills. NYLT is an invaluable course that develops the leadership potential of our youth.
Requirements: Scouts must be First Class and 13 years old. Scouts and Venturers must have completed Introduction to Leadership Skills for Troops, Crews or Ships. Attendance at both weekends is required to complete the course.
- Course 1:
- Weekend 1: Friday-March 16th, 2018- 6:00 pm – Sunday-March 18th, 2018- 5:00 pm
- Weekend 2: Thursday-March 22nd, 2018 -6:00 pm – Sunday-March 25, 2018 -4:00 pm
- Attendance at all sessions and all days is required to complete NYLT
Where: Camp Elmore
Cost: $225.00 All final payments are due by February 15, 2018 for all pre accepted participants
Registration: Register online or send the 2018 NYLT Registration Flyer form with $100 deposit to:
- South Florida Council, BSA, 15255 NW 82 Ave, Miami Lakes, FL 33016
- or FAX credit card payment to: 305-821-6222
This course is first come first served- limited space is available- register early to guarantee your space.
When the NYLT Course is FULL. We will start a Wait List. Even if your deposit or payment is accepted online you may be placed on the Wait list depending on when your payment is made. You will be informed if you are in the NYLT Course or Wait List once your registration is accepted
Please understand-there is NO GUARANTEE of getting into the 2018 NYLT Course from the WAIT LIST